Green Bride Guide’s Green Wedding Institute comes to Canada
February 24-27, 2013
Vancouver, Calgary Edmonton and Toronto
You are invited to
Become a Certified Wedding Professional
For the first time in Canada, internationally renowned author, founder and CEO of the Green Bride Guide Kate Harrison will teach you everything you need to know to be able to offer the best advice to your clients about green products and services for every aspect of their wedding.
The Green Bride Guide’s Green Wedding Institute course is thoughtfully designed to educate wedding planners and suppliers so that they will know how to reduce the environmental impact of the weddings they plan, as well as how to effectively market themselves as green wedding planners.
In just three easy steps, you’ll learn:
- how to evaluate whether a product or service is really green or merely “greenwashed”;
- how to green your wedding business and save money in the process; and
- how to market yourself and your business to well-educated, affluent and eco-friendly brides!
Upon completion of this course, graduates receive:
- Free featured listing in the Green Wedding Directory for a full year (a $540 value);
- Official Certificate of Completion;
- The Certified Green Wedding Professional seal to use on your website and marketing materials;
- 30% off all other advertising at GreenBrideGuide.com!
Registration opens January 15, 2013
Vancouver – February 24, 2013
Calgary – February 24, 2013
Edmonton – February 25, 2013
$395 ABC -Member
$395 Association -Members (CBA, ISES, MPI, GMIC)
For further information contact: email@example.com or call 780-999-5799